NICE seeks a committed and hardworking temporary receptionist who is able to work in a fast pace and collaborative work environment. The qualified candidate is able and willing to work on-site and work flexible hours, ensuring that activities are conducted professionally and consistent with the mission and standards of the organization.
- Greet walk-ins and answer phones in a friendly manner and assist with a variety of questions and direct to appropriate staff and external referrals when necessary
- Take messages, keep daily logs, and report results when requested
- Perform intake duties and computer data entry when necessary
- Keep excellent records
- Maintaining the neatness, cleanliness, and organization of the space
- Provide other administrative support for programs, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong commitment to and passion for social and economic justice and the empowerment of low-income immigrant workers
- Solid organizational skills, and ability to work well under pressure, show attention to detail, and follow directions
- Previous guest/customer/member services experience a plus
- Basic computer proficiency
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Temporary through June 30, 2021, with the possibility of extension.
- Requires physical presence at the job site
- Full-time or part-time
Please send the following items to email@example.com with the subject line: Receptionist
- Cover letter
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.