SUMMARY OF POSITION
NICE is looking for a hardworking, committed, and highly organized Office Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring efficient and effective operations and coordination of all issues affecting the organization.
- Manage day-to-day office operations and systems
- Ensure organizational compliance for regulatory and insurance needs
- Update and maintain all vendor information and files
- Ensure timesheets and lobbying forms are submitted on time
- Prepare checks and deposits, secure signatures, make copies, and mail all checks and file all related paperwork
- Issue invoices on request and scan and distribute copies of all checks received and maintain receipts log
- Support HR activities including compensation, benefits, operations, and compliance.
- Maintain filing systems--physical and digital--including a programmatic database
- Maintain and replenish inventory and office supplies, ensuring that all program materials are on hand in advance of programmatic needs
- Ensure office is organized and clean – organize supplies, file paperwork, coordinate trash pickup, communicate with office cleaners, etc.
- Coordinate production of business cards, brochures, flyers, posters, etc
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic IT software/hardware, phone, and office equipment issues and liaise with external IT consultant to maintain effective IT continuity
- Assist with programmatic and organizational activities, as needed
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, work independently, meet deadlines, and the ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work well under pressure, show attention to detail, and follow directions
- Dedication and ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to communicate well and write clearly
- Bilingual in Spanish and English; at a minimum, the ability to understand and to make one’s self-understood to Spanish speaking individuals
Please send the following items to email@example.com with the subject line: Office Manager
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.