JOB POST: FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
SUMMARY OF POSITION
NICE is looking for a committed, flexible, and hardworking Front Desk Associate who will provide essential duties in managing day-to-day member engagement activities.
JOB TYPE: Full-time or Party-time. Hourly.
HOURS: Shifts may change depending on programming and office hours. Tentative schedule: Monday and Wednesday 8am-4pm; Tuesday and Thursday 12-8pm; Friday 9am-5pm
- Greet members, prospective members and guests.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check-in members and sign-up new members
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Provide members with accurate information and direct them to appropriate staff and external referrals when necessary
- Keep excellent records
- Maintain a good and safe environment between co-workers, volunteers and members.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the space
- Assist in managing day-to-day member engagement, office operations, and systems.
- Provide other administrative support for programs, as needed
- Draft and/or update communications and organizational materials
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Strong commitment to and passion for social and economic justice and the empowerment of low-income immigrant workers
- Solid organizational skills, including time management (ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects)
- Ability to work well under pressure, show attention to detail, and follow directions
- A self-starter attitude, with the ability to work independently
- Previous guest/customer/member services experience a plus
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Basic computer proficiency
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
- Dedication and ability to work flexible hours
- Full bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
Please submit the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line: Front Desk Associate
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.