SUMMARY OF POSITION
NICE is looking for a committed, flexible, and hardworking Administrative Associate who will provide essential duties for a growing nonprofit organization.
Full-time or Part-Time
- Assist in managing day-to-day office operations and administrative systems
- Assist with training and special event coordination
- Help manage contracts and reporting
- Draft and/or update organizational materials, presentations, proposals, newsletters, correspondence, press advisories/releases
- Manage and update social networking sites and websites
- Provide other administrative support for programs, as needed
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Strong commitment and passion for social and economic justice and to the empowerment of low-income immigrant workers.
- Solid organizational skills, including time management (ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects)
- Ability to work well under pressure, show attention to detail, and follow directions
- A self-starter attitude, with ability to work independently
- Ability to write clearly and eloquently
- Dedication and ability to work flexible hours
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred; at a minimum, the ability to understand and to make one’s self-understood to Spanish speaking individuals.
Please submit the following documents to [email protected] with the subject line: Administrative Associate
- Cover letter
- Professional writing sample
- Three (3) references (at least 2 professional)
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
We are looking for someone to begin as soon as possible.