SUMMARY OF POSITION
NICE is looking for a committed, flexible, and hardworking Membership Associate who will provide essential duties for a fast-growing community-based nonprofit organization.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, exempt
HOURS: 10am-6pm, Monday thru Friday, with some flexibility for earlier or later shifts
- Assist in managing day-to-day member engagement, office operations, and systems.
- Provide other administrative support for programs, as needed
- Draft and/or update communications and organizational materials
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Strong commitment to and passion for social and economic justice and to the empowerment of low-income immigrant workers
- Solid organizational skills, including time management (ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects)
- Ability to work well under pressure, show attention to detail, and follow directions
- A self-starter attitude, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to write clearly and effectively
- Dedication and ability to work flexible hours
- Full bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Membership Associate
- Cover letter
- Professional writing sample in English and/or Spanish
- Three (3) references (at least 2 professional)
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.