SUMMARY OF POSITION
NICE is seeking a mission-focused, strategic, and results-oriented leader to work closely with the executive director to supervise its day-to-day administration. The ideal candidate has a strong commitment and passion for social and economic justice and to the empowerment of low-income immigrant workers.
- Support and work in partnership with the executive director to implement key administrative strategies and initiatives.
- Enhance and oversee the creation, coordination, and implementation of effective systems to manage finances, programs, personnel, and facilities
- Manage grant contracts, programmatic performance, and overall deliverables
- In collaboration with the executive director, oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process and administer and review financial plans and budgets
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices
- Oversee payroll, leases, vendors, contractors, equipment oversight, and insurance agreements
- Prepare proposals and reports for funders
- Oversee and lead development efforts
- Develop key internal and external communications materials
- Ability to set clear performance objectives, manage teams, and set-up organizational systems.
- Experience with strategic planning, team building, and developing internal capacity.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and to organize, plan, and execute multiple projects.
- Understanding of financial systems a plus
- Strong communications and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in related field
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred; at a minimum, the ability to understand and to make one’s self-understood to Spanish speaking individuals.
Please submit the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line: Associate Director/Deputy Director
- Cover letter
- Two (2) short writing samples
- Three (3) references (at least 2 professional)
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
We are looking for someone to begin as soon as possible.