NICE operates a Community Job Center from 7am to 12pm, Monday to Friday. Workers are available for you and your business, whether you need someone on short notice for just one day, or if you’re looking to fill a permanent or temporary position.
Workers have a wide range of skills and abilities in construction, demolition, clean up, painting, repair and maintenance, moving, unloading and general labor.
Why hire through the Worker Center?
- There are no fees for employers or workers.
- The hiring process is easy, convenient and dignified.
- Workers are honest, reliable and professional.
- The center is a safe meeting place for day laborers and prospective employers.
- Most workers are trained in health and safety hazards in the workplace
- Workers are organized according to their skills and experience to provide the best match to employers.
Visit our Hire A Worker page for more information.