SUMMARY OF POSITION
NICE is looking for a hardworking, committed, and organized Operations Director who will be responsible for managing, developing, and implementing the operational aspects of our community-based organization..
- Oversee, direct, and organize NICE’s work in the general operational, finance, and human resources realms
- Improve NICE’s system of policies, internal controls, financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, and financial policy matters
- Improve administrative and reporting capabilities, such as grants payment processing, financial audits and fillings, payroll, accounts payable, and purchasing
- Manage and cultivate relationships with funders to secure and expand recurring revenue streams
- Oversee HR activities including policies, compliance, and personnel evaluation implementation
- Ensure timesheets, lobbying forms, and other regulatory requirements are submitted on time
- Maintain filing systems of critical files, both physical and digital
- Contribute to the development of NICE’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization
- Analyze the current technology infrastructure and scope out the next level of information technology systems that support the growth of the organization
- Manage day-to-day office operations and administrative systems
- Help lead organizational activities, as needed
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to work independently, meet deadlines, and the ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work well under pressure, show attention to detail, and follow directions
- Dedication and ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to communicate well and write clearly
- Bilingual in Spanish and English; at a minimum, the ability to understand and to make oneself understood to Spanish-speaking individuals
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits package applies.
Please send the following items to email@example.com with the subject line: Operations Director
- Cover letter
- Professional writing sample
- Three professional references
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. Posted 29 July 2019.